About Me

My photo
Isle of Bute, West Coast of Scotland, United Kingdom
Too old to be a rock chick, so I am the hippy hen! Environmentally and socially conscious, eco aware vegetarian goddess. Human and animal rights activist Against discrimination in all its forms. LGBT Ally. Lover of music, chocolate and crochet.. Womb cancer survivor.

Saturday 30 October 2021

Support Indie Sellers - Part 5

 Hello and welcome to another round up of some more fab #IndieSellers that I have found.

These ones are all new to me and I've just discovered them by checking out one of the many hashtags that are used over on Twitter.

So get ready for a whirlwind around social media as we check out some of the accounts.

First up is I Love Dolly who shared this fab handmade pendant this morning on Twitter.




Scrolling a bit further I found these beautiful mosaics from Mosaics by Sara 



They are so colourful and she has lots of similar items in her Etsy store so do go check it out.

Next up is this macrame decoration from Amanda Tamsin 



I remember learning macrame at school but never got the hang of it like this #IndieSeller has done!!

Next one is Spratt's Designs who shared this lovely handmade paperweight this morning.




She has a fab range of lovely items for sale in her Etsy store so make sure to check it out.

Scrolling down a bit further I came across this lovely bag from Gertie's Bags



You've got to admit that it's so much nicer to carry your shopping in one of these than a thin plastic bag that will probably rip before you get home, right?

And finally, seeing as it's Halloween this weekend here is a scary soap for you from Seatangles.


Bet the kids will love one of these for bathtime!!

Well, that's all for this weeks round up of #IndieSellers.

Please let me know if you like these blog posts and it you would like me to continue with a few more round ups - at least until nearer Christmas so you can get some fab gift ideas.

See you next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment