About Me

My photo
Isle of Bute, West Coast of Scotland, United Kingdom
Too old to be a rock chick, so I am the hippy hen! Environmentally and socially conscious, eco aware vegetarian goddess. Human and animal rights activist Against discrimination in all its forms. LGBT Ally. Lover of music, chocolate and crochet.. Womb cancer survivor.

Saturday 2 April 2016

AMMF Auction Total

You may remember that a couple of weeks ago I held an online auction to raise funds for AMMF, the UK's only cholangiocarcinoma (bile duct cancer) charity.

Well, almost all the money has come in now - just waiting for one last cheque to arrive, so I can reveal that the amount raised from the auction was £164.00. There was also £45.00 in cash donations in lieu of donations so that means that the final total is £209.00.

Am really pleased and will paying the money over to AMMF once the final cheque arrives and clears.

Thank you so much to everyone who donated items for the auction and who bid on the items and also to those who donated cash.

I know AMMF are very grateful for all funds that are raised for them and they do amazing work so I am very happy to support them.

I'm still selling handmade items via my FB page, however proceeds from these sales are being split 50/50 between AMMF and Womb Cancer Support UK, which is the womb cancer support and awareness organisation I set up in April 2011. The money raised will help pay for the printing and posting of womb cancer awareness leaflets.

Hope you all had a nice Easter.

Catch you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment