About Me

My photo
Isle of Bute, West Coast of Scotland, United Kingdom
Too old to be a rock chick, so I am the hippy hen! Environmentally and socially conscious, eco aware vegetarian goddess. Human and animal rights activist Against discrimination in all its forms. LGBT Ally. Lover of music, chocolate and crochet.. Womb cancer survivor.

Wednesday 23 November 2016

Off to meet Santa on Saturday.

Well, I've been busy over the past few weeks sorting out my stash of goodies and have parcelled up and sent items to various good causes that I support.

I sent a parcels of items to AMMF as there will probably be some of their supporters holding Xmas fundraising events and they will pass them on to them and I also sent a box of goodies to Rainbow Valley as there is a fundraising event being held this Saturday 26th Nov in Glasgow to help raise funds for them.


If you are in Glasgow then why not pop along and support this great cause.

I held my final online sale a couple of weeks ago and raised over £300 which will be added to my total raised throughout the year for AMMF and WCSUK. The total raised will be split between these 2 good causes as the end of the year. Total currently stands at £554.50.


Also this Saturday I am at a local event  here on Bute. I shall be selling my items to help raise funds for our local dialysis unit group who are trying to raise £300,000 to get a dialysis unit here on the island. At present, any patients requiring dialysis have to travel to the mainland 3 times a week which is a tough thing to have to do when you are seriously ill.

So fingers crossed that there is a good turnout and everyone has a good time. I hear that Father Christmas will be there so I must remember to be a good girl!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment