About Me

My photo
Isle of Bute, West Coast of Scotland, United Kingdom
Too old to be a rock chick, so I am the hippy hen! Environmentally and socially conscious, eco aware vegetarian goddess. Human and animal rights activist Against discrimination in all its forms. LGBT Ally. Lover of music, chocolate and crochet.. Womb cancer survivor.

Thursday 23 November 2017

All packed and ready to go - part 2

Last week we were getting ready for the local Arts Club Christmas Exhibition and this week we are re-packing for the first of 2 Christmas events we are doing on the island.
Unfortunately the exhibition was a bit of a lt down as it wasn't very well attended and therefore I only sold a few bits and bobs but every penny will be going to the Bute Dialysis Unit Campaign.

Here are a few photos from the exhibition.


These were some of hubbies hand painted greetings cards.


Some of my handmade Christmas cards.


My hand sewn Christmas decorations.


My hand sewn covered notebooks.

I shall be taking these and some other items to the Christmas fair and am hoping for a better turn out although the weather forecast isn't looking too good. Never mind, hopefully the chance to see Santa will be a draw.

No comments:

Post a Comment