About Me

My photo
Isle of Bute, West Coast of Scotland, United Kingdom
Too old to be a rock chick, so I am the hippy hen! Environmentally and socially conscious, eco aware vegetarian goddess. Human and animal rights activist Against discrimination in all its forms. LGBT Ally. Lover of music, chocolate and crochet.. Womb cancer survivor.

Monday 17 December 2018

Final wrist warmer update for 2018

Well, not long now until Christmas and I have reached my target of 150 pairs made and donated - actually I made 156 pairs of wrist warmers and 3 crochet hats and also donated 4 crochet cowl scarves that I made earlier in the year.

The last parcel goes in the post tomorrow and then I'm having a wee break until the New Year when I will start again making and donating to yet more homeless outreach centre.

Really pleased to have got them out across the whole of the UK - Oban, Birmingham, Liverpool, Glasgow, Nottingham, Cardiff, Southend on Sea, Manchester and Wolverhampton.

Hoping to get them to even more places during 2019. 

Still got plenty of yarn to use so I'll be making lots more wrist warmers. 




 See you in 2019.

No comments:

Post a Comment