About Me

My photo
Isle of Bute, West Coast of Scotland, United Kingdom
Too old to be a rock chick, so I am the hippy hen! Environmentally and socially conscious, eco aware vegetarian goddess. Human and animal rights activist Against discrimination in all its forms. LGBT Ally. Lover of music, chocolate and crochet.. Womb cancer survivor.

Thursday 19 March 2020

Normal service will be resumed shortly.


As coronovirus sweeps the country and most of the world, everyone is having to make decisions and that includes me.

I have taken the decision to temporarily suspend the posting out of the parcels of scarves & beanie hats that I have been making and donating to homeless outreach projects around the UK. 


I rely on my husband to go into town to the PO for me and as we both have health issues, neither of us can afford to be in a situation where we might be infected. 


It was a hard decison to make as I know just how bad the situation is for those who are homeless especially at the moment but I will be directing my efforts elsewhere to help raise awareness of the work that others are doing. . 

Thank you to everyone who has supported the work I do with donations of yarn, it is much appreciated. 


I shall still be crocheting and building up a stock of scarves & beanies to send out at a later date.

No comments:

Post a Comment