About Me

My photo
Isle of Bute, West Coast of Scotland, United Kingdom
Too old to be a rock chick, so I am the hippy hen! Environmentally and socially conscious, eco aware vegetarian goddess. Human and animal rights activist Against discrimination in all its forms. LGBT Ally. Lover of music, chocolate and crochet.. Womb cancer survivor.

Sunday 20 September 2020

Supporting Indie Sellers - Part 6

Hello again and welcome to another of my weekely posts showcasing small independent creative sellers.

Ths week there is no theme, I'll just be sharing details of some fab sellers I follow on social media and hopefully you will like them as muich as I do and go give them your support with a like or a follow and maybe even a purchase; well, its not long until Christmas (I know, I've said it out loud, I'm sorry!!!) so you can start early and spread the cost!!

I've known Shirley at Pirate Swag for a few years now and she makes some lovely jewellery. She is on FB and also Twitter



















Another fab seller for you to check out is Maple Crafts. She is on FB and Instagram and you'll need your sunglasses on to check out the fab stuff she sells!!!
















Next up is Lucy at Let's Go Baaless Lots of lovely hand knitted items available ready to post or custom made. 














Well, I hope you've enjoyed this weeks selection of indie sellers. Please go check them out and say hello.


See you next week.....😄

No comments:

Post a Comment