About Me

My photo
Isle of Bute, West Coast of Scotland, United Kingdom
Too old to be a rock chick, so I am the hippy hen! Environmentally and socially conscious, eco aware vegetarian goddess. Human and animal rights activist Against discrimination in all its forms. LGBT Ally. Lover of music, chocolate and crochet.. Womb cancer survivor.

Thursday 14 October 2021

Support Indie Sellers - Part 3

 OK, here we go with another round up of great #IndieSellers for you to check out, this time ones I have found over on FB. 

We'll start with Michelle, who is know as Creatively Wired. She makes a fab range of jewellery and homeware items so make sure to pop over and have a look.


I especially love her positive pants which come as either a pin badge, fridge magnet or keyring.

Would make a great stocking filler or secret santa gift.



Another fab seller is Argyll Sea Glass who makes lovely jewellery using sea glass found on the beaches of Argyll, which is my neck of the woods.



It's been a while since I was able to go beachcombing here on Bute but I do still have a stash of beach glass bits that I will get round to using one day!!


Another #IndieSeller that I have been following for a while is Stef at Agni Presada Burning who does the most amazing pyrography. 





She is so very talented and I just love her style.


Make sure you check out her work.




Yet another fab seller that I have been following for some time is Melted Glass by Steph who is one of the many glass workers that I follow. 



She has these fab glass Christmas trees which are just amazing.





So there we go for this week. Another 4 fab #IndieSellers for you to check out. Please give them a follow on their social media - I've only given links to their FB pages but most of them are on other platforms aswell.


See you again next week for another crop of lovely creative folk for you to check out.

Until then.

😎




No comments:

Post a Comment