About Me

My photo
Isle of Bute, West Coast of Scotland, United Kingdom
Too old to be a rock chick, so I am the hippy hen! Environmentally and socially conscious, eco aware vegetarian goddess. Human and animal rights activist Against discrimination in all its forms. LGBT Ally. Lover of music, chocolate and crochet.. Womb cancer survivor.

Saturday 14 May 2022

Support Indie Sellers - Part 5

 Here I am again with another selection of fab #IndieSellers for you to check out.

This week I am going to focus on sellers who make things to eat - I know, how come I've not done this before right? 

Actually I did include some foodie sellers in last years blog posts but I don't think I dedicated a full blog post to them so here goes.

Chocisky pairs amazing chocolate with whiskey. Never tried the pairing? Well now is your chance.











Next up is The Galloway Fudge Company who make more than just fudge!
















The Travelling Bee Company is the place to go if you have a sweet tooth.














Next up is Fab Fudge who make dairy free vegan friendly fudge.














If you like hot & spicy food then you need to check out Spice Trove who make artisan curry kits.


















My final offering this week is Sweet P Confectionery  who are based in Bude in Cornwall.











Hope you have enjoyed this weeks selection of lovely #IndieSellers.
Please go check them out, follow them on social media and spread the love around.

See you again next week for another selection of #IndieSellers for you to check out.
Until then.
😁

No comments:

Post a Comment