About Me

My photo
Isle of Bute, West Coast of Scotland, United Kingdom
Too old to be a rock chick, so I am the hippy hen! Environmentally and socially conscious, eco aware vegetarian goddess. Human and animal rights activist Against discrimination in all its forms. LGBT Ally. Lover of music, chocolate and crochet.. Womb cancer survivor.

Sunday 8 April 2018

Folksy here we come.

At the end of last year, you may remember that I said I was considering re-opening the shop on Folksy that I had started back in 2010 when I was raising funds for Macmillan after being diagnosed with womb cancer, then I changed my mind.

Well, I've changed my mind again and am pleased to say that the shop has re-opened as of last week and is slowly being filled up with some of my handmade items.

If nothing else, I need to make some space as our tiny flat is slowly being over-run with my creative makes - and also hubbies artwork, some of which may also make its way into the shop if I can persuade him to part with it!!

Anyhow, I would be grateful if you would pop over and have a look at the shop and let me know what you think. It's been 8 years since I set it up and things have changed a bit over there regarding the listing of stuff and I want to make sure the shop looks nice so any feedback is welcome.

You can find the shop here and make sure you also check out some of the other lovely stuff listed on there. Never amazes me the talent that some people have.

As I said there will be lots more goodies added but for now I am eagerly awaiting my first sale.
:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment