About Me

My photo
Isle of Bute, West Coast of Scotland, United Kingdom
Too old to be a rock chick, so I am the hippy hen! Environmentally and socially conscious, eco aware vegetarian goddess. Human and animal rights activist Against discrimination in all its forms. LGBT Ally. Lover of music, chocolate and crochet.. Womb cancer survivor.

Saturday 14 April 2018

Stocking the shelves!


Well, the Folksy store has been open around a week now and I am slowly adding bits to it.

Have manage to persuade hubby to let me list a few pieces of his artwork so that should complement my handmade items nicely.

Hoping that we can make a sale soon and gets things going but we'll see how things go.

Would appreciate if you could pop over and have a look and maybe even consider giving us a share on social media.

The shop can be found here and I shall be listing more items over the next few days.

Here is a sneak preview of some of the items listed so far.


 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment