About Me

My photo
Isle of Bute, West Coast of Scotland, United Kingdom
Too old to be a rock chick, so I am the hippy hen! Environmentally and socially conscious, eco aware vegetarian goddess. Human and animal rights activist Against discrimination in all its forms. LGBT Ally. Lover of music, chocolate and crochet.. Womb cancer survivor.

Monday 2 July 2018

Still crocheting away.

Well, if you read the last blog post you will remember me mentioning the cones of yarn I got from a local charity shop. I used some of it to make a couple of crochet bags and thought I would be able to use most of it up but it seems to be going further than I expected!!
So 2 bags done and I am now doing another one - this one is slightly smaller ( I will get the hang of sizing things one day!!)


As if that wasn't enough to be going on with I have also started yet another bag using some lovely bamboo yarn that I got off Ebay for a bargain 38p for a 50g ball. I'm going to crochet as much as I can with this colour and then switch to the next colour when it arrives. Being such a bargain I couldn't resist bidding on several colours and although I didn't win all of the auctions I did manage to get several different colours so who knows how this bag is going to turn out.
Will it have tassels I hear you ask? (You did ask, right??) Probably as I have a stash of lovely sari silk ribbon to get through aswell.

So, I am busy crocheting away whilst I listen to the World Cup matches on the radio and hopefully I will get both of these finished before the final on 15th July.

Question is, will England get that far??

No comments:

Post a Comment