About Me

My photo
Isle of Bute, West Coast of Scotland, United Kingdom
Too old to be a rock chick, so I am the hippy hen! Environmentally and socially conscious, eco aware vegetarian goddess. Human and animal rights activist Against discrimination in all its forms. LGBT Ally. Lover of music, chocolate and crochet.. Womb cancer survivor.

Sunday 19 January 2020

Beanies Galore

Well, we started making beanie hats at the beginning of this year after we found an easy to follow video over on Youtube.

It is now the 19th January and our total of made beanies now stands at 43.




Using up all my stash of yarn so getting some fab & funky hats!!
Also in various sizes which is good. I'm following the same pattern but using different yarn & needle sizes so they are all slightly different.

Really enjoying making them - makes a change from wrist warmers & scarves although I shall soon be maing more of those too as I sent off 2 big parcels this past week - to Manchester & Birmingham.






















But for now, I'm concentrating on the beanies and will be sending some out soon as the cold & wet weather looks set to continue.

Right, where did I put my crochet hook?


No comments:

Post a Comment