About Me

My photo
Isle of Bute, West Coast of Scotland, United Kingdom
Too old to be a rock chick, so I am the hippy hen! Environmentally and socially conscious, eco aware vegetarian goddess. Human and animal rights activist Against discrimination in all its forms. LGBT Ally. Lover of music, chocolate and crochet.. Womb cancer survivor.

Wednesday 3 June 2020

We're back making wristwarmers

Not made any wristwarmers this year as we've been busy doing beanies & scarves ready to post out when all this covid19 stuff is over with.

But since I've been doing the new style beanies with the ribbed cuff I've been meaning to try the same thing with the beanies and last week I did.

Must say, they are much nicer than the ones I was doing before and they fit better too. I guess we learn as we progress and I'm really pleased that I gave it a try.

Made 7 pairs so farand I'm hoping to get a good stast of them ready to post out when hubby is able to get into town to the PO. We are both currently isolating as we have long term health issues so getting to the PO is a no no at the moment.

This was one of the very first pair of wristwarmers I made in 2018



and these are the latest ones!!



I am making them longer and the cuff means they have a better fit around the wrist so hopefully they will be ok for the guys who receive them.

So beanie & scarf production is on hold for the moment as I have run out of space to store them, Who would believe that the finished articles take up more space than the balls of yarn!!!

Anyway, doing the wristwarmers makes a nice change.

That's all from me for now.

Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment