About Me

My photo
Isle of Bute, West Coast of Scotland, United Kingdom
Too old to be a rock chick, so I am the hippy hen! Environmentally and socially conscious, eco aware vegetarian goddess. Human and animal rights activist Against discrimination in all its forms. LGBT Ally. Lover of music, chocolate and crochet.. Womb cancer survivor.

Thursday 21 January 2010

Change of plan!!

Well, like I said, things never go according to plan!!
I am having to go into hospital a few days earlier than planned (today actually) so will be out of action for around 10-14 days!
Just as I was getting into the swing of things with all this blogging and twittering!!!!
I don't possess one of those fancy mobile phones that morphs into a laptop either so won't be able to send updates!!!
Not that you really want to hear the grumbling and moaning of a woman going through a hysterectomy!!!

Anyway, I'll be back soon, hopefully!

Have fun in whatever you do!

Kaz

No comments:

Post a Comment