About Me

My photo
Isle of Bute, West Coast of Scotland, United Kingdom
Too old to be a rock chick, so I am the hippy hen! Environmentally and socially conscious, eco aware vegetarian goddess. Human and animal rights activist Against discrimination in all its forms. LGBT Ally. Lover of music, chocolate and crochet.. Womb cancer survivor.

Saturday 16 January 2010

New Year, New Life???

Well, 2010 is certainly getting off to a difficult start!!
My health took a bad knock last year and I ended up in hospital in early summer! Things began to improve, and I was looking forward to starting 2010 on a positive note and getting my old life back on track!
However, things are never that simple, are they??

I am due to go into hospital on 25th Jan for a major operation (won't bore you with all the details!) and will be out of action for some while! So all my crafting activities will have to take a back seat! This has forced me to re-evaluate what I do and I have decided to close down the store that I have on Etsy! Everything is reduced in price so if you're looking to get yourself something unique and handmade or possibly buy a gift, then pop along and have a look! The store will close on 24th January!
www.buteartism.etsy.com

So I guess its time to sit down and have a good think about the future and decide what I what to happen! Lets go put the kettle on!!!

1 comment:

  1. I hope the operation goes well. Take care of yourself. x

    ReplyDelete