About Me

My photo
Isle of Bute, West Coast of Scotland, United Kingdom
Too old to be a rock chick, so I am the hippy hen! Environmentally and socially conscious, eco aware vegetarian goddess. Human and animal rights activist Against discrimination in all its forms. LGBT Ally. Lover of music, chocolate and crochet.. Womb cancer survivor.

Saturday 13 October 2018

If you've got scarves then you need gloves right?

If you read the last post you will know that I've been crocheting some funky cowl scarves and using up my stash of yarn - ok, ignore the fact that I've been buying more yarn - as far as hubby knows, I AM using up my stash of yarn!!!

Anyway, I found a great - and more importantly very easy to follow crochet pattern on Youtube for some wrist warmers and they are super quick and easy to make. 
















 
















Really pleased with them and will be making some more as they are super quick to make too.

I'm so enjoying doing my crochet. I find it very relaxing and therapeutic to do. 

I will get through that stash of yarn - I just have to stop buying more of it!!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment