About Me

My photo
Isle of Bute, West Coast of Scotland, United Kingdom
Too old to be a rock chick, so I am the hippy hen! Environmentally and socially conscious, eco aware vegetarian goddess. Human and animal rights activist Against discrimination in all its forms. LGBT Ally. Lover of music, chocolate and crochet.. Womb cancer survivor.

Friday 5 October 2018

My crochet hooks are pure metal!!

I'm still at the crochet now that I have a new stash of yarn to pay with. :-)
Did I tell you I put a last minute bid in on Ebay for a load of yarn and actually won the auction!! Got 9 huge cones of assorted yarn for £20.50 AND free p+p.


Tried to hide it from Hubby but didn't manage it - especially as he answered the door to the Postie and asked me what was in the parcel (it was huge and weighed a ton!! Poor Postie!!)

So, have been making some crochet cowl scarves out of the bamboo cotton mix yarn and they are so soft and snuggly. I just love using this yarn and have built up a nice stash of colours from my bidding exploits on Ebay. 


Denim blue and grey..


Gold & cream fleck.


Dusky pink and grey.


I find doing crochet very relaxing - however over the past few days I have been doing it whilst wearing my headphones and listening to the latest Judas Priest album. Thankfully there have been no missed stitches - yet!!
Although I have been wondering if I could crochet something in black leather and studs!!!

Until next time!! 😎

No comments:

Post a Comment