About Me

My photo
Isle of Bute, West Coast of Scotland, United Kingdom
Too old to be a rock chick, so I am the hippy hen! Environmentally and socially conscious, eco aware vegetarian goddess. Human and animal rights activist Against discrimination in all its forms. LGBT Ally. Lover of music, chocolate and crochet.. Womb cancer survivor.

Saturday 29 August 2020

Supporting Indie Sellers - Part 3

 Hello again, welcome to the third of my series of blog posts aimed at helping promote some of the wonderful independent makers & sellers that I come across on social media.

As we all know things are tough for many small businesses due to covid so I'm just trying to do my bit to help out and showcase some lovely makers.

Over the past 2 weeks we've covered some fab crocheters and last week it was those who used glass in their creations. 

This week I've decided to showcase some who use fabric to create wonderful creations so if you are ready then we will begin.

First up is a lady who, amongst other things makes what I regard as old fashioned aprons using some lovely fabric. I remember my Nan wearing aprons like this many moons ago and its great to think that people still want to wear them. You can find her on FB as Linnie's Pinnies and Bags






Another lovely lady I have come across recently is Scarlett who is on Instagram and also has a shop on Etsy She upcycles and makes the most funky & amazing creations.







Another recycler of fabric is Jacqui who is on Instagram and FB She makes purses, bags and other accessories.









Another fab maker, who also uses recycled fabrics in her designs is Samm Designs of Ventnor  She uses some lovely fabrics make fab bags so make sure to check her out.



Another fab account I follow on Twitter is called shopkambia They use the most amazing african print fabrics to make clothing and accessories. Such bright colours and patterns. They also have an Etsy shop.









Well, thats all for now. Until next week.......😃

No comments:

Post a Comment