About Me

My photo
Isle of Bute, West Coast of Scotland, United Kingdom
Too old to be a rock chick, so I am the hippy hen! Environmentally and socially conscious, eco aware vegetarian goddess. Human and animal rights activist Against discrimination in all its forms. LGBT Ally. Lover of music, chocolate and crochet.. Womb cancer survivor.

Monday 10 May 2010

Climb every mountain!!!!

Its not often that "normal" people get to climb a moutain so I guess that when the chance arises, some people grasp the opportunity with both hands!
But I never really thought that my sister would be one of them!!

In October 2010, Lisa and her partner Rebecca will be climbing Mount Kilimanjaro to help raise funds for Motor Neurone.
In 2008, Rebecca's Mother was diagnosed with MN. She sadly passed away on 20th August 2009.

To read more about the story please go here http://www.justgiving.com/Rebecca-Keating-Kilimanjaro?ref=nf
If you can help in any way, I know that they, and I would be very thankful!

I'm just wondering what Lisa is planning for next year? Last year she ran the London marathon, so I have no idea whats going to happen next!! I think maybe turning 40 (sorry Lisa!!!) has addled her brain a bit but hey, every respect is due to her!!! Only joking sis, really!!!

Do you think if I plan a sky dive to raise funds for Macmillan she might be interested?

So if you can spare 5 minutes and a few quid then please check out the page that Rebecca has set up and pass the link on to anyone else!!

On behalf of Lisa and Rebecca, many thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment